Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Progress Report

I must be honest and admit that little progress has been made on my creative project. I was really proud of myself for getting photo shop downloaded onto my computer because that was a big step. However, it got deleted while my computer was in CCIT for repairs. . .major setback. It doesn't take long though, so I'll be up and running before long.

I have researched the Apple photo books a bit more so I now know where I stand in regard to price. A hard back book with ten double-sided sheets (that is ten sheets) would cost me $29.99 with an extra $.99 for each additional page (100 sheets is the max). The single-sided hard back book is the same overall price of $29.99 with an extra $1.49 for each additional page (50 sheets maximum). I feel like both of these options are reasonable and can't wait to see the final product.

Otherwise, I have just been exploring my options for pictures to include. It is a lot harder than it sounds because there are oodles of pictures and I want to achieve a sense of balance between different types of pictures. It is easy to get carried away with pictures that all resemble each other.

I hope to get started actually working in photo shop by next week. . .until then!

No comments: